We are Professionally Certified
Synthetic Turf Council – Landscape Certification
- Biltright strives to bring our clients only the best quality service. That means we need to do our best to stay sharp on industry leading standards and methods. That’s why we put the effort in to educate our team and get certification through the STC for landscape specific installation.
- The Certified Turf Installer-Landscape Program was developed by the STC to help promote industry-recognized best practices for landscape synthetic turf installation. For installers involved in the landscape and recreation synthetic grass market, the STC Certified Turf Installer-Landscape (CTI-L) is THE industry recognized status for the professionals committed to industry guidelines and code of ethics. It’s more than just a certificate on the wall – it’s a testament to your level of investment in your profession that demonstrates your knowledge and skills for landscape synthetic grass installation best practices.
Interlocking Concrete Paver Institute Certification (ICP & PICP)
- ICPI is the industry leading community and organization known for setting industry standards related to concrete pavers. They educate, train and qualify top teir paver installers.
- The Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute (ICPI), founded in 1993, is the North American trade association representing the segmental concrete paving industry.
- Biltright holds the ICP and PICP certification certificates and is proud to be a part of the ICPI. We strive to bring only the best quality to our clients and being certified with the ICPI allows us to do that.
Same day virtual consultations lets you get an honest quote from the comfort of your home. Our team uses advanced imaging software to offer you a quote in 15-30 minutes, without anyone ever stepping foot on your property. And our invoice guarantee ensures that the price you’re quoted is the price you pay.
Let's Get Started!
Schedule an interactive screen sharing appointment or a one-on-one phone call with a Biltright turf specialist for a free estimate.
Not ready to schedule an estimate and just have some questions? Feel free to give us a call!